Dental133 is looking for a positive, energetic, and organized person to join our team. We want someone who wants to grow and take ownership in their position as a clinical chairside dental assistant.
We are looking for a new teammate who has:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Detail oriented/Well organized
- Comfortable with technology including computers, intraoral cameras, Nomad x-rays, etc.
- Knowledge of Curve Dental software a plus
Why Work for Us?
- Flexibility to balance your family and work-life
- An office culture with positive energy
- Team members prioritize teamwork
- Preparing patients for dental work, ensuring understanding of treatment.
- Helping with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments, setting up instrument trays, preparing materials, and assisting with dental procedures.
- Assisting dental hygienists with procedures when necessary.
- Providing excellent patient care.
- Recording treatment information in patient records.
- Taking dental x-rays and use of intraoral cameras for dental diagnostics and caring for dental x-ray equipment.
- Giving patients information on dental hygiene, oral health care, and plaque control programs.
- Collecting and recording medical and dental histories.
- Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist.
- Caring for dental equipment.
- Taking alginate impressions.
- Ordering dental supplies and maintaining dental equipment inventory.
- Fabricating temporary restorations, bite guards and whitening trays.
- Assisting dentists in managing medical and dental emergencies when necessary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required
- Dental Assisting – 2 Years minimum, required
- Dental Assisting Education, preferred
- X-Ray Training/Certification, preferred
- CPR Trained, required within 30 days of start date
Pay and Benefits
- Job Type: Full Time – 35 hours per week average
- Pay: Dependent on experience
- Benefits: Retirement Program with Company Match, Bonus Program Holidays and Vacation/Sick Time off
- Schedule: Monday through Friday (4 Day weekends every other weekend)